McDonalds Eastgate / awful service

United States Review updated:

On the 14th JAn 09 I place an order with one of yr employees at Mcdonald Eastgate...He got the order wrong by giving me a milkshake instead of the coke with the Mac Meal...I then explained to him that he got the order incorrect as I had ordered a Mac Meal and to milkshake and I did not ask him to swap the coke for a milkshake...he became rude, irate and disrespectful..."saying that I should have opened my mouth and so"... he continued being ruse so I asked to speak to his Manager/Supervisor. Carmaine ( Supervisor) came out and I explained the entire situation to her. He continued being rude and disrespectful in front of her, she could stop him. Customer service lacks in your Eastgate branch and please try to change it.

Ri

Comments

• Uh
      22nd of Apr, 2016

been getting terrible service with no concern from managers or employees who all have an uncaring attitude toward customers, seems all they want to do is socialize amongst themselves or pretend nobody is in front of them to be waited on. WE WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS STORE!!!