Mcdonalds / bad everything!
I was looking for something late at night to eat and since I am in such a small town, I have few places to go. I picked McD's. Keep in mind I never eat the food because of orders CONSTANTLY being messed up. Well tonight was the last time and will be making numerous complaints. It was about 12:20 am, so they are on the last night menu. I wanted a GRILLED Ranch BLT w/ L fries and a L drink for the Monopoly money. I had asked if they had the game on the specified items I ordered and they agreed they did. So I continued my order. I paid about $8 for the order, which was ONE value meal [which is completely insane first off]. I don't eat in my car so I came home to try and enjoy this food. I opened my bag to find NO GAME PIECES on anything, after they said I would be getting them on ALL. I was mad about that but continued to open my meal. I opened the GRILLED chicken sandwich to find out it was a CRISPY chicken, which I cannot eat, that was the second thing and made me even more mad. Lastly I tried the fries, because I had nothing else left. COLD and CHEWY [keep in mind I used to work @ McD's and know when the fries are old]. I was FURIOUS! I decided to contact them about this, the female who answered the phone told me they DO NOT carry grilled after 12am [even though it IS on the menu] and I can get a free meal later on the next day. DO they really think this is good business? I wanted this food because I was hungry, and they would actually make someone wait for food they did NOT want? And the bad advertising is even better. I told her there was no way I was going to wait, I had worked a long day and wanted to eat and go to bed and say no, I will bring it back and you WILL give me my money back. With a bit of attitude in her voice, she said I could and I said OK then and hung up. I will NEVER eat @ McD's again, this is the LAST TIME!
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Stale cold disgusting food! Big Mac, Fillet-o-fish and french fries
- McDonald's - Cleanliness 
- Mcdonald’s - cherry limeade slushie 
- McDonald's - restaurant 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on.