McDonalds / bad everything!

I was looking for something late at night to eat and since I am in such a small town, I have few places to go. I picked McD's. Keep in mind I never eat the food because of orders CONSTANTLY being messed up. Well tonight was the last time and will be making numerous complaints. It was about 12:20 am, so they are on the last night menu. I wanted a GRILLED Ranch BLT w/ L fries and a L drink for the Monopoly money. I had asked if they had the game on the specified items I ordered and they agreed they did. So I continued my order. I paid about $8 for the order, which was ONE value meal [which is completely insane first off]. I don't eat in my car so I came home to try and enjoy this food. I opened my bag to find NO GAME PIECES on anything, after they said I would be getting them on ALL. I was mad about that but continued to open my meal. I opened the GRILLED chicken sandwich to find out it was a CRISPY chicken, which I cannot eat, that was the second thing and made me even more mad. Lastly I tried the fries, because I had nothing else left. COLD and CHEWY [keep in mind I used to work @ McD's and know when the fries are old]. I was FURIOUS! I decided to contact them about this, the female who answered the phone told me they DO NOT carry grilled after 12am [even though it IS on the menu] and I can get a free meal later on the next day. DO they really think this is good business? I wanted this food because I was hungry, and they would actually make someone wait for food they did NOT want? And the bad advertising is even better. I told her there was no way I was going to wait, I had worked a long day and wanted to eat and go to bed and say no, I will bring it back and you WILL give me my money back. With a bit of attitude in her voice, she said I could and I said OK then and hung up. I will NEVER eat @ McD's again, this is the LAST TIME!

Comments

25th of Jan, 2008

omg that always happends to me i orderd a hamburger(i HATE cheese) and they always give me cheese they also mess up the other orders im still young but i want to sew im not eatn there for a while

24th of Apr, 2008

If you guys "ALWAYS" get the wrong order why do you keep, going back????? Getting the order wrong twice would do it for me.

• St
      29th of May, 2008

I was at the Mcdonalds in Stuart, fl (the one iside Walmart) I had ordered a breakfast item and while waitng for my order, glanced down at a headline in the local newspaper. The girl at the counter said" are you going to buy that paper? If not put it down" I look at her and could not believe she said that. I explained I was glancing at the headline waiting for my order, she said "it's the managers rule" I asked her to get the manager/he came and said "if you look at it you got to buy it" He was very rude when I asked for the Mcdonalds corporate number he refused to give it to me/ his name was Earnest and I feel he does not represent your company in the Mcdonald's tradition. I was very upset asked for my money back and left/ At no time did the paper leave the paer stand and total time I glanced at it was 30 seconds.I am really disapointed in the way I was treated.

steve graham
    8453 se woodcrest pl
    hobe sound. fl 33455

14th of Sep, 2008

[Quote]I feel he does not represent your company in the McDonald's tradition.[/Quote]

Which tradition are we referring to? By the amount of people complaining on this board about their shabby service, I take it you mean the tradition of the customer is always wrong!

• St
      14th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a cheeseburger and I got a hamburger AAAAAAAH!

You people make me sick. You are who are eat, trash and ###. Going to complaintsboard with a problem when the problem is you and how you eat. Hopefully you choke on your french fries.

• Mp
      5th of May, 2009

I am a McDonald's Manager and I have to say, you all
    are a bunch of whiny cry-babies. First of all, not all McD's are corporate owned, some are owner-operated so they DO NOT have to give you McDonald's corporate number. Second, if you would stop ordering our menu items in strange ways...add mac sauce, no ketchup, add 3 pickles and 1 tbsp of onions, the order would'nt be messed up. Remember this phrase
    don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• El
      3rd of Apr, 2010

Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Is that kind of like don't treat the people indirectly paying your salary like crap? I agree that many of these complaints are ridiculous (particularly the one with the woman wanting gas money and free food to compensate her for making her pay 3 cents for a fork when she was coming in regularly for forks and not buying anything so she could eat the lunch she brought from home), but some are very valid, especially about having the wrong food in the bag when the order slip has it right. It doesn't take much to read what you're being asked for by the person paying when you have it printed right in front of you on both screens and paper. Maybe if you gave a care about what you were doing or were half-way intelligent you probably wouldn't be working at McDonald's. Perhaps it's us who are wrong and we shouldn't expect a very simple job done right. Personally I get tired of getting home and having disappointed children because half of their food that we paid for didn't make it to the bag or their apples have soured and are starting to ferment. Driving back across town with half our food cold to rectify your errors is not really much of an option for most people. Yes, we could all check the order every time before leaving, but if you were doing the job you are being paid for, this would not be a concern. As far as special requests, the only thing I have ever asked for is to leave off the onions. My wife however is allergic to tomatoes and I know she is not the only person to be medically affected by the lack of worth in you and other people like you. Sometimes it's not just a picky ### in the line. Sometimes it just means that you could hurt someone, but as I said before, you're apparently too worthless to care. I know it's been almost a year since anyone has posted here, but I am hoping your address is still valid and you get this or that some other clueless soul that might deserve to read it does. And by the way, napkins with a meal are standard, not a luxury. Enjoy your mediocrity.

11th of Oct, 2012