McDonalds / untrained / unsupervised staff
Hello to all my fellow fustrated customers,
I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old at home that just love McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.
At approx 12:00pm, on Thursday February 18, 2010. I experienced my worst encounter at a nyc McDonalds.
I had just made my $17.82 purchase at this McDonald Drive Through, when I noticed that the cashier had not
given me all of my change. When I asked for all of my change the cashier began to us profanity and call me names, all because I asked for the rest of my change which was $.18. I told this cashier that it did not matter the amount but the fact that it belonged to me rightfully and that I wanted it. The cashier then at this point went into his pants pocket and threw a case quarter at me through the window of my vehicle.Words were exchanged and that point I was told by this cashier to exit my vehicle so that he could "cut my Face". I then went into the McDonalds and asked for the manager and that all of my money to be refunded to me at once. I was told by another employee that this cashier was related to the manager which I found out is also the owner of this establishment.After all of what just happened the only thing that the manager/owner said was here is your change.
I had frequented this establishment for the past two years and never had any issues or complaints until today.
I would not enter this establishment ever again, and would not recommend that anyone else do the same.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.