McDonalds / advertised quantity
Just after 5PM today (08/12/2015) I entered the drive in line at the McDonalds, located near Nova Rd. and Dunlawton Ave., Port Orange FL, and ordered 1 Oreo McFlurry, 2 large French Fries, and 1 large Strawberry Lemonade. Some statement was issued advising that it will not be full. I did no understand this, but I proceeded and paid the charges and went to the pick-up line. It was here I asked for an explanation regarding what will not be full. I had ordered the large Strawberry Lemonade to have "very little ice". That was the subject of the information that it will not be full. I was informed that their (McDonalds) dispensing equipment will only dispense an amount of Strawberry Lemonade that the cup will be full when it is first filled with ice. I use very little ice in all drinks except water, because I prefer the taste of my beverages and not a diluted solution of them. No one there was willing to find a way to fill a large cup with Strawberry Lemonade when it is not already filled with ice. I did not order ice and should not be required to pay for it in order to receive a large cup full of Strawberry Lemonade.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.