McDonalds 3475 Bayside Lakes Palm Bay FL / nasty food, poor customer service, unsanitary
Oct 29, 2007 I visited McDonalds location Bayside Lakes Blvd in Palm Bay FL to get lunch and waited almost 30 minutes for a burger and fries. When I finally did receive my food couldnt believe it was cold the fries tasted as if they had been refried from the night before and no one even apologized for my long wait. Not to mention when i attempted to fix my drink it was soda,ice, and food items all over the soda station! Very disgusting tables! Not to mention being located in area of many wealthy people with such poor everything is bad for business. I wasnt the only unhappy person there that left unhappy as well. In closing word of mouth travels so they may want to make some positive changes starting with better management!
More McDonalds 3475 Bayside Lakes Palm Bay FL Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Crispy chicken club house meal.
- McDonald's - rude manager and horrible wait time
- McDonald's - sausage mcmuffin bread molded😡
- McDonald's - service nd employer
- McDonald's - again, it's wrong...