McDonalds 3475 Bayside Lakes Palm Bay FL / nasty food, poor customer service, unsanitary

United States Review updated:
3.75
Oct 29, 2007 I visited McDonalds location Bayside Lakes Blvd in Palm Bay FL to get lunch and waited almost 30 minutes for a burger and fries. When I finally did receive my food couldnt believe it was cold the fries tasted as if they had been refried from the night before and no one even apologized for my long wait. Not to mention when i attempted to fix my drink it was soda,ice, and food items all over the soda station! Very disgusting tables! Not to mention being located in area of many wealthy people with such poor everything is bad for business. I wasnt the only unhappy person there that left unhappy as well. In closing word of mouth travels so they may want to make some positive changes starting with better management!

Comments

Pr
  18th of Sep, 2008
I agree with the comment about the McDonalds at Bayside Lakes in Palm Bay FL. I have visited that restaurant before and I was floored at how terrible the service was. The employees are extremely rude and did not display a professional attitude at any time. I witnessed a customer getting cursed out by a child who claimed to be the night Manager. It took quite some time for her to receive her food while the employees were playing around in the back which was visible to all the customers, when she asked to speak to the Manager she was told if she did not like it don't come back. I immediately walked out and I was so angry. I tried to complain to the Owner but kept getting the run around so I dropped the issue as I felt that they have taken enough of my time. Definitely not good for business and they will continue to loose support from the very community who has supported them from day one. I feel that with today's economy, this McDonald's restaurant should make superior customer service a top priority. It seems its so hard to find good customer service anywhere anymore. and thats sad.
PS- If you truly want courteous, exceptional customer service, visit Chick Fil A
Co
  20th of Oct, 2008
i disagree with this complaint because i work at that mcdonalds in bayside lakes. and yes we did horseplay around in the back but . ... you have to remember we get rushes. and large orders of food. from just one costomer. my opinion.you fatass palm bay people need to quit ordering mass amounts of food for their 3rd chin.
Ju
  12th of May, 2009
I worked at McDonald's for 6 1/2 years, and while I know makig every single customer happy when you're doing a $2000 lunch rush is not going to happen, it is no excuse for the poor service these people describe.
I can't even think of a reason for having to wait 30 minutes for any item at McDonald's - the longest item to cook only takes 7 minutes! Yes, rush's happen, but to not even apologize for the wait? To not offer an apple pie or sundae "on the house" ? This was common practice at the West Melbourne stores I worked at (Patti Van Zante's stores are much better than corporate ones in the Bay).
For the comment posted by the McDonald's of Bayside Lakes employee, shame on you. You should defend your store, instead you make yourself and co workers look like the uneducated stereotypes McDonald's employees are pinned as all the time. If you are upset the "Fatass PB people" order food for their families and friends "all the time", why are you working there? In customer service and working with the public, you should have a smile on your face and put the customer first - because they aren't always right, but they are the reason YOU have a job in a ### ### economy!

~ From a Former McDonalds Crew Trainer, 6.5 years.
Do
  21st of Jul, 2010
I like to say that I have been at this McDonalds before and actually the employees were nice and attentive. I received my food immediately. I am sorry that these other people went through all they did but unfortunately things like the above mentioned are going to happen. Most drive thru's have lengthy lines inside and outside and you are going to receive cold items considering the amount of customers they have to serve all day especially during the rush hours. I suggest you visit them when they are not so busy instead. Again I have visited this McDonalds during a random visit to the Palm Bay area, and this was my first and only time I had been there.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's