Maytag Neptune And Maytag Dishwasher / never buying maytag again!!
I thought Maytag stood for quality...NO MORE! Do not waste your money as I have. I bought 3 appliances in 2002...a Neptune washer dryer set for over $1800 and a dishwasher for over $500. The Neptune washer replaced a 30 year old washer that had earned it's right to die!! In 2007 the Neptune washer (Model MAH5500BWW) motor control ciruit board died and the door gasket was badly molded...we were never notified about the class action suit on the gasket however. So to save labor, we ordered parts for $283 and installed them ourselves.
Currently, the Maytag dishwasher (Model MCD5100AWW) racks are corroding and literally falling apart. Maytag says they have no record of this problem and the racks are no longer under warranty. Cost of racks is almost half the dishwasher cost. I'm so disgusted. I think I'll be going back to handwashing my dishes and who knows...maybe there is a ringer washer in my future!!!
More Maytag Neptune And Maytag Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Maytag centenial 415ew2
- Maytag - maytag 3000 serious washing machine
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER