Maytag

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 by

maytag washing machine

Melbourne, Florida
I have a Maytag washer that I have had for a year and a half. On the lid it says 10 year warranty. I tried to get it fixed and was told it was not able to repair. I am very disappointed. I have always bought Maytag because of their reliability. I am a single mom and I work very hard and I can't believe I have to purchase another washer in less then 2 years. I am now researching other brands after what happened.

I really hope that Maytag can do something to make this right. I spent 1400 on a washer and dryer both Maytag only to have the washer break twice within a year for the same reason (it would not spin). This sounds like a manufacturer defect to me. Please contact me and let me know if there is anything that can be done.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2017
Dear Jennifer.

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your Washer. I would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Washer. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree