Maytag / maytag washing machine

1 Melbourne, FL, United States

I have a Maytag washer that I have had for a year and a half. On the lid it says 10 year warranty. I tried to get it fixed and was told it was not able to repair. I am very disappointed. I have always bought Maytag because of their reliability. I am a single mom and I work very hard and I can't believe I have to purchase another washer in less then 2 years. I am now researching other brands after what happened.

I really hope that Maytag can do something to make this right. I spent 1400 on a washer and dryer both Maytag only to have the washer break twice within a year for the same reason (it would not spin). This sounds like a manufacturer defect to me. Please contact me and let me know if there is anything that can be done.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2017

Dear Jennifer.

Thank you for your review.
    We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your Washer. I would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Washer. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

Je