Maytag / maytag he top load washer model #mvwb835dw maytag electric dryer model #medb835dw

1 United States

I have always had Maytag washers and would have nothing else in my home. That all changed when in June of this year I purchased a new washer. What a disappointment. Not only do the clothes not come out clean but they are a tangled mess. I have never had such a poor quality machine. I have tried every combination of settings possible to help alleviate the problem but nothing works. Even washing on the delicate cycle leaves the clothes tangled.

The dryer which I purchased at the same time is equally disappointing. The clothes come out completely wrinkled every time. It doesn't matter what type of fabric, the temperature of the water or the setting of the machine. The clothes do not appear to be tumbling but rather just spinning against the drum, between the fins. Even our bath towels are not soft and fluffed but rather wrinkled.

I certainly hope you choose to stand behind your products. Awaiting your reply.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2018

We would be happy to look into your concerns, please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com please use Complaint Board for the title and include your name, address, phone number along with the model and serial number for each appliance. We look forward to speaking with you!

Rob S