Maytag / maytag dishwasher control panel wiring.
The same issue I have with my MBD7749SBM2 dishwasher control panel wiring harness is all over the internet. The very, very thin plastic wiring harness has completely burned/corroded directly above the handle and exactly as I have seen of so many others. It has left the machine useless without spending in excess of $150 on the replacement part alone. This machine has been installed for less than a year, but unfortunately is out of warranty. Very poor design and very upset with Maytag design quality. This product should not experience this kind of failure, especially within the period of time in which it has been utilized.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Aug 10, 2017
We are very sorry to hear this, W-e apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
We would be glad to look into this if you could email us at Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com with your name, address,
phone number and the model & serial numbers of the Dishwasher.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag 3000 serious washing machine
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MOD MVWX655DWI, SER C64441774