Maytag / maytag bravos xl mvwb835d
To whom it may concern:
We purchased this washer from Home Depot on June 30th, 2016. I have contacted Maytag who did have someone come to my home to look and make sure everything was working properly, they did confirm they could not see any issues with it. We purchased the Washer and the mathching Dryer. I purposely bought a very large capacity one because of our large family. My clothes do not come clean, the washer basically just moves the clothes, what I consider not to be enough to get my clothes clean. I have tried washing less clothes, which defeats the purpose of a large capacity washer. I don't find there is enough water in the machine to adequately clean. We have clothes come out dirty after the wash. I find it very frustrating when I purchase a washing machine at the cost of $599.00 and I feel it is very unhealthy that we can't get our clothes clean. I would like to get some kind of rebate to purchase a different machine. I have purchased Maytag products in the past that have worked very well, this machine does not!!!. Please help. I am use to having a washer for atleast 5-10 years and this one I consider to be the worst machine I have ever had.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago