Maytag Canada / customer service

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Worst customer service I have ever experience. From dealing with an incompetent service person to a very rude customer services manager. I do not think in today market, that one should have to wait 4-6 weeks to have something as simple as a washing machine repaired. I will never recommend that a person purchase any product that Maytag offers. The whole experience has just been troubling.

Do

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Mar, 2011
    Maytag Canada - Microwave Oven
    Canada

The handle broke right off my $500 wall mount microwave in less than 2 years. I called Maytag and they took all the information including model number etc. They sent a technician out to have a look. As it turns out you cannot just get the handle, something they could have told me BEFORE coming out. Sure they were willing to replace the door for $300 plus the service call. Maytag should NEVER have sent a tech out to look when they KNEW the handle could not be replaced. Now I am out $120 for the cost of the service call and a microwave with no handle, still works just looks like crap.

• Kr
      22nd of Oct, 2012

We have a 2000 series maytag front load washer and it puts holes in our clothes! Customer service didn't care at all! We have read many complaints about this and there is not even a recall!! Don't ever buy Maytag!

17th of May, 2013

Maytag has gone from being one of the best home appliance products to one of the worst piles of garbage that one can spend your hard earned money on, and it is all due to the quality of their after sales service and back up which is non existent, they simply do not care at all about the poor suckers that are stupid enough to buy the products that they build.

But what makes dealing with them so much worse is that their after sales is even worse than normal.

You spend your hard earned dollars on their product and then they have the absolute cheek to treat you as if its a privilege to deal with them or to get them to come out to deal with warranty issues, you are expected to accommodate them after you spent your money with them.

Where did we go so wrong that it has come to this, we as consumers should never have to accept such inferior products or service from anyone we are spending OUR money with.