Maytag / washing machine
Maytag Legacy Series washing machine SAV15DEWW purchased in August 2004. In 4 1/2 years, the motor hub bearing and seal have gone out 3 times. Once under factory warranty, once under extended warranty I paid extra for, and now it is out again with no warranty.
Buyer Beware of Maytag products! There are just too many complaints regarding quality, service, and the fact they WILL NOT back their product. Spend a little extra and get an applicance that will last more than a few years. Maytag and Whirlpool are the two most complained on appliance makers I have found.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine
- Maytag - washing machine not lasting
- Maytag - rust on the tub
- Maytag - microwave/convection oven
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1