Marriott Reservation Line / experience
It's our 10th anniversary, so we decided to treat us a nice gateaway to J.W. Marriott at Desert Springs. I got on the phone with their 1800 reservation line and experienced a complete un-Marriott like experience. Both my husband and I are Marriot Rewards Program members and we've been with Marriott for years. So this really came to a surprise to us. The lady on the phone was rude from the beginning. She suggested that I could go online and find all the informaiton I was asking from her. When she was done making the reservations, I realized she was booking for the completely wrong dates and corrected her. She insisted that those were the dates that I told her about (well, I think I would know when MY anniversary was, not her!) and started arguing with me. When she finally corrected the reservation, I asked her to repeat the info back to me (just to make sure she wasn't messing around with my anniversary gateaway7) -- she told me to check my email and refused to repeat the info. I know that this may seem nothing to a lot of people, however I had much higher expectations from Marriott. At least over the years we always had great experiences with them. Is this just a fluke that's caused by this individual, or is Marriott going downhill? I"d like to hear from other people.
More Marriott Reservation Line Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel