Marlboro / fire safety cigarettes
I started noticing a problem with my cigarettes, they wouldn't stay lit, relighting the cigarette would cause ash and sparks to drop on clothing/surrounding areas and burning anything it dropped down on (including my hands/fingers, etc. I began coughing more and more. I mentioned this to a friend who informed me about fire safety cigarettes. First of all, I feel that information regarding this change should have been supplied within or on the pack of cigarettes. I purchased cigarettes without knowing anything about fire safety cigarettes!!!
Such a change, particularly on a product that already has warnings on it must be made widely public !!! I do wonder if this change is yet another way to encourage folks to stop smoking. I agree that smoking is horrible for your health, but this America and we should allowed to make informed decisions about such things. We are after all adults! I believe that this issue should be further examined and any results of testing should be made public.
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro (FSC) - bad cigarettes 
- Marlboro - special select, fsc
- Marlboro - beyond blue
- Marlboro - marlboro blacks
- Marlboro - marlboro beyond blue
- Marlboro - marlboro gold tobacco 30g