Macys / credit card

1 Wellington, FL, United States

Macy's changed their billing cycle in October 2015. I have by bill paid in full each month through electronic funds transfer. I contacted customer service to inquire if any action was required, on my part, to ensure I would not receive finance charges or late fees. I was informed that it was all taken care of and I would not be late with my payments or receive any finance charges. My October bill shows I am late and have finance charges, because my bill was not paid. I call again to inquire as to the problem and request the charges be reversed and the account corrected. Again, I was assured it was corrected. My November bill has the same problems, requiring yet another call and 20-30 minute wait on hold to "fix the problem." December's bill, the same problem and phone call. Now January's bill with the same problem, so this time when I call I immediately ask to speak to a manager in customer service, seeing as how the first 4 times this could not be fixed by a Representative. I am placed on hold for 25 minutes before I just hang up. I cannot keep spending 30-45 minutes per month on fixing my account. I have never seen such inept customer service and complete disregard for their customers. I will never shop in another Macy's. BUYERS BEWARE!

Re