Macy’s / credit card

1 Modesto, CA, United States

There was fraud on my account 4 separate charges for the same item. When they did the orders it was to an address not matching my account and they used email and phone numbers similar to mine but not exact and again not matching the account. Macy's did notify me immediately and I said yes these are fraudulent! I filed a report, called multiple times to follow up, filled out their paper fraud form with all 4 order numbers. Well their investigation came back where they ensured me the charges and associated interest would be taken off. They then closed that account and assigned me a new one. This made me unable to view my itemized statements leading to my balance on the card (which I knew still seemed too high). I got the run around with departments when I tried to get a paper copy of my statement mailed to me from the old account. Well their new updated web portal allows me to see the old statements/orders...low and behold only 1 of the 4 charges were taken off! The rest of the 3 fraud charges total over $400 that I sure have been paying towards and paying interest on for the past year! I've been calling and speaking to different people department to department getting the run around again and no one seems to know how to fix this issue.

Da