Lowe's Home Improvement / "is a great place to work" yeah right!
Just wanted to let everyone out there know- that if you are thinking of employment with Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse, you may want to rethink your job choices! They hire you at part time or seasonal- with full time hours- and forget having to be out for any reason!! They will fire you! I thought that being part time meant that you have flexable hours- not with them!! I have a friend who was under restricted duty- and they made that person do heavy lifting anyway. Is there a lawyer our there this person can talk to? They also will not give you breaks that you deserve. I thought that it was by law in the state of North Carolina that a company is required to give you a break after so many hours. You would think that after standing for 8 hours on a concrete floor that this may be true with Lowe's. IT'S NOT! They treat their employees like just another number, and do not care about you nor your family. I hope that this economy picks up soon- when it does they will be losing alot of wonderful hard working people. Once again I warn you- BEWARE!!
More Lowe's Home Improvement Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service