Lowe's / poor service!
We purchased a Washer and Refrigerator from Lowes. About a month after purchase the refrigerator stopped cooling. We called Lowes service and they took a two days to get someone to look at it. When the (contracted) repairman came, he said there was a part required and it would take a week to get it. AND that we had to defrost the machine, since the problem was a defroster part.
This meant, of course, that we would lose all our food in the refrigerator.
We called Lowes to get this resolved in a more timely manner, in a attempt to save the food. Lowes showed some sympathy, but just threw up their hands and let it stand.
THEN the repairman called and said the part they ordered from the manufacturer arrived broken and that a new part had to be ordered.
ONE WEEK later, the repairman had not yet called to install the new part, so we called Lowes again. And got a shrug... tough cookies. So I called the manufacturer. They sent a person out the next business day, he opened up the frig, opened a panel, removed the old part, put in a new part and left. 30 minutes TOPS and it was fixed.
Lowes did NOT:
Make any serious attempt to repair the problem.
Follow up on the problem.
Must not screen their subcontractor repairmen very well.
I will never buy from Lowes again.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - denied non receipt returns under $10.00
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - washing machine return and managers nasty attitude
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - harbor breeze ceiling fan model #0087, ul model #52-gv
- Lowes - refrigerator
- Lowes - credit card limit