LifeSmart Comfort Logo

LifeSmart Comfort

Having problems with LifeSmart Comfort?

LifeSmart Comfort Customer Service Contacts

339 N Berry St.
Brea, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LifeSmart Comfort Customer Service. Initial LifeSmart Comfort complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LifeSmart Comfort above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LifeSmart Comfort. Discuss the issues you have had with LifeSmart Comfort and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LifeSmart Comfortlifesmart elctric infared heater

Item was gifted Last year during Off Season. Decided to try out my New Heater since we finally had a few Cold Nights. Straight out the box with issues. It is beautiful lit with flames, BUT it will NOT get HOTT. Yes it has been stored, but it is BRAND NEW & should still work without issues. Called both Numbers & they do not work. Also tried emailing, but so far no response. Hopefully I can get some help with this issue

LifeSmart Comfortlife smart space heater

Have had this small space heater for around a month, and it is getting the E1 error. I've cleaned filters, etc. The store where purchased will not let me return. Looking at all the complaints on this site for the same problem, I'd just like my money back so I can get an Eden Pure. This is BS. It's 2020, and these problems have been being reported since 2011? What's up with that?

life smart space heater

LifeSmartcooler lux series

model #CD20
      serial # 0012772

I just need to purchase/obtain the air and water filter for this product. I have tried to contact you via email 5 times and multiple phone calls. the toll free number is apparently not working and the other 2 numbers provided are always busy. I'm a little aggravated. I dont want free parts I just need them asap.

Eva Beck
      [protected]@yahoo.com

LifeSmart — lifesmart infrared sauna icc3

I purchased a really nice 3-4 person LifeSmart Infrared Sauna and used it from time to time, not very often...

LifeSmart — quartz infrared heater zone series

Purchased heater in Jan 2018.Heater shut down a few times .Restarted but fan made humming noise.Unit began to...

LifeSmart — lifesmart infrared heater

Heater will run and heat up for about 6 second then shut off! The heater was purchased through amazon on...

LifeSmart — life pro infrared quartz tower heater

I purchased this product from HSN in Oct. After receiving it, I discovered the remote control was defective...

LifeSmart — Lifesmart/source green heat not honoring warranty policy listed on website

I purchased a Source Green Heat product from a Walmart location, and the unit had a heat coil go out 3 year...

LifeSmart — wont heat

We have had 3 of these heaters now, 2 have had the same issue. After a short 2-4 weeks the element no longer...

Life Smart Infared Heater — E1 faults

I have 3 heaters from lifesmart. 2 work fine, but the third is a constant E1 code. I have cleaned the filter...