Lord and Taylor / customer service

Several times now I have had to contact customer service regarding an order. The 800 number goes to the Philippines so needless to say what should be a 5-10 minute call becomes a 30-35 minute call due to the language barrier. I spend most of the time repeating myself or asking them to repeat their selves. I resent not being able to speak to someone in the US. At the end of the call the problem still is not resolved. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!

Comments

17th of Feb, 2019

Lord and Taylor - where do I begin. I ordered a pair of boots in December by phone - the operator could not understand one word I was saying. Got my e-mail and address wrong. I ordered the same pair of boots three times, all three times the boots were returned for insufficient address. Strange, I have been living in this house for 38 years. I called Lord andTayor and told them to just give me a credit on all three orders - did not want to deal with them any longer. When I received my statement, the only credited me for one pair of boots. When you call their customer service number, you get a busy signal or it says they are not taking calls at this time. I'm going to submit a complaint to the FCC.