Long John Silvers / customer service
On 6/5/08, after swimming lessons, I stopped by LJS to grab dinner since it was a little late. I ordered myself the Monster Fish Combo. The picture in the drive-thru showed 2 large pcs of fish. After paying $5.94, the cashier said it would be a minute which was more like 8 minutes. When I got home, I found I have one small pc of fish. I called the location to see if there were supposed to be 2 pcs. I called for 35 minutes with no answer. By this time I was angry, but I couldn't go back because I have a 21 month old and a 3 month old that I did not want to load up in the car again. This location definitely needs to realize the importance of customers.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silvers - employees 
- Long John Silver's - The staff at Rock Rd and Kellogg St in Wichita Ks.
- Long John Silver's - Condition of Parking Lot
- Long John Silver's - cleanliness
- Long John Silver's - they got my order wrong.
- Long John Silver's - overcooked fish and undercooked rice