ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Long John Silver'sfood

Food was Terrible. The fish was not properly fried and cole slaw was spoiled. Food was taken back to the store to indicate the terrible food quality served on a to go order. Manager was very unattentive and wanted to resolve matter by replacing the spoiled coke slaw with corn on the cob sides and cokes. Food caused my son a stomach ache and vomit. Tried to explain this to the manager, Refused to provide refund and substituted with food that was not desired. Will never return again. Food taste is disgusting for the price and side effect the taste of food caused, Yuk!

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Esparza · Mar 30, 2016

Terrible tasting food!

Respond

Long John Silversdisgusting food & horrible serice

First, the cashier brought us our food, but said she would be back with the shrimp. No customer wants to receive half of what they ordered. The food is overly breaded, super greasy, and well it just tasted horrible. The containers for sauces were too tiny to dip the overly breaded fish/shrimp into as well. My husband & I took a couple bites of every thing & basically boxed it up & fed it to our dog. Worst quality of 'fast food' seafood ever! You guys seriously need a new recipe or order your frozen foods elsewhere! I want my money back. This was not worth $23.22 for a couple bites. We couldn't stomach the rest. I spent most of my time trying to peel off the breaded crap on the shrimp, just to try to eat it. I was starving because I hadn't ate in 2 days from pure exhaustion from working overtime at my job, so you would think a person would eat just about anything when they are hungry!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Jr
        jrhksh Feb 23, 2015

We stopped at LJS last friday, [protected], for a family pack to go, of fish and fries. When we got it home which took about 5 minutes, We found an oily mess of fish. The hush puppies were excellent, the slaw was great & the fries were ok. I couldn't eat the soggy oil soaked fish, even after patting the oil with a paper towel, which soaked the paper towel. The last time we ordered this was about a month earlier and it was about the same, way to oily. Anyone who knows anything about cooking fish knows that it must be cooked at a correct temperature and if it is it will not be greasy. Long John Silvers has changed something in the past year or so, but it is for the worse. It will take me awhile to try it again in the future.

ADVERTISIMENT