Long John Silver's / carry out dinner

1 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH, United States

To Whom This Concerns:
I wish I did not have to write this letter. My husband and I frequently eat at Long John Silver's, usually every other week. We go the restaurant in Cheviot, Ohio on Harrison Avenue, 45211. We really do enjoy the food. We generally order variety platters. My husband comes into the restaurant to order and does not use the drive thru. Not on one, but on numerous occasions our order has been incorrect. He usually does not look to see if it's correct. He shouldn't have to. Once in awhile we could see an order not being exactly what was ordered, but every time? The last three times we have ordered it has been wrong!! And that doesn't count all the other times we are missing part of our order. Once it was the cole slaw, the next time it was the chicken and this time it was the shrimp. This last time the restaurant wasn't even crowded and the order was repeated. Two people even were at the register listening (or supposedly) while my husband gave his order. We are tired of paying for a meal we don't receive. Very disappointed in the quality of service from this establishment. This is not acceptable. I'm just wondering what kind of people are employed by your company? Sincerely, Diana ( and Michael) Kramer, 3957 Davis Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Di