LG Wholesale/ATV / motor

21765 S Center Ave.New Lenox, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-669-1237
motor leaks oil, bolts falling out in several places, axle nuts coming loose allowing axle to shift, battery does not hold charge for any length of time, called an ATV but owner manual says not to ride on hills or climb up inclines ( what does ATV mean anyway) false advertisement in my book. These 4 wheelers are less then 2 weeks old, and all this happened after 1st day! I am going to visit these people in person and I live 600 miles from them. They will understand what a Redneck from Arkansas will
do after I am done!

Comments

Ji
  14th of Mar, 2009
Had it for seven days now, maybe have six hours on atv.battery will not hold charge, went and bought new battery, still wont turn it over, starter now shot! Pissed off seven and ten year old. Try to explain to them why they can't ride it. Happy birthday to them!
Mi
  18th of Jan, 2016
These people are con artist, I bought one in July broke down would not shift in less than 4 months, they had it for 2 months and never called one time, after I filed complaint with BBB some half wit from their Memphis store calls and tells me they got it ready and I owe over 800 bucks for repairs, their response to BBB complaint was nothing but lies, their theme as you can see by all the complaints is customer abuse, my unit had 50 miles on it, was garaged and adult driven for the 50 miles it had on it, not done with them yet going to see lawyer and state attorney, best thing we can do is spread the word on these crooks I can assure you I will cost them more in sales than what they think they have stole from me.

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics