LG Washing Machine / lg mod. wp-9246

1 India Review updated:

LG Model WP-9246, Cover No. HIPS -3550 EU1014 Broken for last 4 months. Complaint Logged at LG CSC Dharamsala, Kangra HP-176215 in the month of April-2009. I also visited personnaly the CSC but every time it is learnt that spare required is not supplied by the Company. Kindly look into the matter and arrange the servicing of above mentioned product please.

Regards...

Suresh Kapoor
Type-II/3 New Postal Colony Dharamsala-176215 (HP)
Contact:- [protected]

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I purchased a front load LG washer in July of 2011, 4 months later my washer started shakeing and vibrating violently they sent a company out to replace motor and barrings. The washer is still vibrating and shaking violenty have called LG they sent another company out which reported the same thing is still happening. I have yet to hear from LG after several calls to speak to a supervisor. I called 15 minutes ago and ask to speak to supervisor they told me he was on another call and could he call me back, I told them no because I have been waiting on a return call since last week and a response to the last company that came out here. It sounds to me like LG is just in it for the money once they sale you a defected product they disappear and look to sale more defected products.

• Mr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    LG Washing Machine - incompleteion of job
    India

After repeatedely complaints nobody had bother to solve the problem.It means that LG is just bother to sell its product at any cost wheather the product is worth or not. Besides this the service which they provide is useless that hardly any follow up of the complaint is is done.I request all the buyers looking to buy a washing a machine should never think of buying any LG product in life.There are many more brands which provide worth services any the products are good.Useless brand and useless service.