Hoverboard Ireland / Marsboard Logo

Hoverboard Ireland / Marsboard

Having problems with Hoverboard Ireland / Marsboard?

Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoverboard Ireland / Marsboard.

Complaints & Reviews

Hoverboard Ireland / MarsboardHoverboard is not working problem with battery light and buzzing noise

I have been in contact with marsboard since april 2020 they have admitted that there is a fault with the hoverboard I purchased in October 2019.
They have stopped responding to my emails and advised that I need to travel nearly 2 hours of a journey to get it repaired while the country was in lockdown and wanted me to pay this expense with no certainty that I would be reimbursed for this expense.
I paid €199.99 for the hoverboard and is within warranty.
Would like this issue to be resolved with either a replacement board or refund.
I asked marsboard could they arrange courier to get the hoverboard fixed, since they have failed to reply to my emails.
I have made contact with consumer rights in relation to this matter also and they are looking into it.
If you could reply to me on [protected]

Nov 16, 2018

Hoverboard Ireland / Marsboard — faulty hoverboard

This crowd claim to be powered by Shopify. They sent me a defective hoverboard, which I sent back for repair...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices