LG Electronics / service challenges its customers

13/6 VADHIYAR CHINNAIYA STREET,ROYAPETAH,CHENNAI 600014, India Review updated:
Phone: 9840705123

Sir
My name: s. M. Akbar cell: [protected] one of the old complaint no: rna [protected]
Last complaint no: rna [protected]
I bought l. G led television and it had a problem with hdmi port and power supply near the end of warranty period. They sent a technician who convinced me that like computers the hdmi port in l. G always has a problem and he repaired the power supply problem hurriedly.
As i expected in few months the problem came again. Now they sent a technician who said he will charge for it which ended in argument. After calling many times they gave the service executive mr. Thiyagarajan’s mobile number ([protected]) . This person started shouting at me for posting the complaint at complaint board, consumer forum and sending the complaint to the higher official (Neeta linz) and started challenging me on this issue in a rude way.
Then they gave me the number of one mr. Prabakaran ([protected]) he again spoke as if i have to regret for buying l. G product.
Sir the problem is persisting since the period of warranty which was not properly attended.
I am sending this mail to all possible sources and also request you to escalate to higher officials of l. G (Because i couldn’t digest this injustice) . Now i am determined to face the challenge of this rude l. G people by seeking legal assistance against l. G that has made my life bad i am sorry worst. (As mr. Prabakaran said i am really regretting for buying l. G product. I don’t know how many of my brothers are sailing in the same boat)
I hope atleast one of all the l. G officials will be good enough to solve my issue.

Sm
Aug 27, 2014

Comments

• Lg
      Aug 28, 2014

Dear Akbar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

Regards,