Menu
Goal Zero Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Goal Zero
reviews & complaints

www.goalzero.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 11 Reviews

Goal Zero Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Goal Zero at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Goal Zero has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Goal Zero. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Goal Zero reviews & complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Goal Zero reviews & complaints

G

Goal Zero They keep spamming my email inbox

They keep spamming my email inbox. Their unsubscribe page don't work. I messaged them through their website form, asking them to stop spamming me, but they still keep spamming me.

N

Goal Zero I bought $5000 worth of products from Goal Zero, LLC

I bought $5000 worth of products from Goal Zero, LLC. When they sent it to me, the shipping company said they didn't deliver out here anymore, so they sent the products back. I was able to get to some of the products before it was sent all the way back. Unfortunately, the company lost $1200 worth of my products. Both companies conducted an investigation, and today Goal Zero told me that it's my fault since I signed for it. They said the $1200 loss is all on me.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Goal Zero I bought a $700 Goal Zero Yeti 500X generator about a month or two ago, and it already broke on me

I bought a $700 Goal Zero Yeti 500X generator about a month or two ago, and it already broke on me. They have a 6-month open box warranty, where they're supposed to replace, fix, or do something about it. I've been trying to contact them, but they haven't responded, leaving me with a broken product. I just want a new one, replacement, or my money back, but I can't even get in touch with them.

Is Goal Zero legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Goal Zero as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Goal Zero stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Goal Zero should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Goal Zero earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Goal Zero achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Goal Zero. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Goalzero.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Goal Zero website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Goal Zero as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Goal Zero and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Goalzero.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Goal Zero has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Goal Zero protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Goal Zero. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P

Goal Zero I bought a bunch of stuff from Goal Zero in December

I bought a bunch of stuff from Goal Zero in December . Got myself a Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station with WiFi, Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station, Size One, and a Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase, Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase, Size one. They say the power station charges from a solar panel in 11-22h. But let me tell ya, even with more than 12 hours of sunny days in April and May, it still takes over 2 weeks to charge. I tried emailing them about it, but they haven't bothered to respond.

M

Goal Zero I bought a Goal Yeti 1400 with solar panels in June

I bought a Goal Yeti 1400 with solar panels in June . Few months later, it stopped charging from the wall plug (110). I reached out to a company rep who found my purchase details and promised to replace the faulty unit with a Yeti 1500 at no extra cost since the 1400 is no longer available. However, they never sent the return label or packaging as they said they would. When I followed up, they asked for proof of purchase and my address again, even though they already have that information. I checked online and found other customers facing the same issue. Now, I want a complete refund, including tax, for the Yeti 1400 unit.

M

Goal Zero I bought the Venture 35 power pack from Goal Zero

I bought the Venture 35 power pack from Goal Zero. When I charged it, it didn't hold enough charge. I contacted them and explained the problem. After a few weeks and lots of emails, they finally sent me a replacement. When I got it, I charged it fully. But when I unplugged it, the unit got really hot and burned my hand. It won't charge or recharge at all. I contacted Goal Zero again and they were really rude to me. I still have the broken unit and they won't replace it. I just want Goal Zero to stand by their product and honor the warranty. I'll report this to the cpsc for the danger and injury I experienced. If I don't get a solution, I'll have to sue them for breaking the contract and causing bodily harm.

E

Goal Zero We bought a Goal Zero Yeti 1500X solar generator when it was released

We bought a Goal Zero Yeti 1500X solar generator when it was released. It has never worked. We called Goal Zero who says they are overwhelmed but this is a lithium battery and the fact that it is not working means it could be a danger just sitting here. I called several times and first they sent a new cord even though we told them this battery is not working and it is not the cord, it should have a small charge so either way it should work out of the box. It has never worked. This is brand new. California has a lemon law, this company should deal with this exchange. The told me they would send special packaging and I had to call twice and it is not arrived and they for some reason can't give me a tracking number or check if it has been sent? I want this battery returned or exchanged and followed up on. There is no excuse for this. This item is $2000.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Goal Zero Aso I gotta talk about this company called Goal Zero, ya know?

Aso I gotta talk about this company called Goal Zero, ya know? They had this recall goin' on for one of their fast chargers, like 25 amps or somethin'. I did my part and sent 'em all the info they needed, proof of purchase and all that jazz, through email on November 21. They hit me back on November 22, askin' for more deets. I sent 'em three more messages, tryna get this sorted, and finally on December 12, they asked for the purchase proof again, even though I already gave it to 'em. But here's the thing, after that, they just went ghost on me, not respondin' to my messages and ignorin' my request to swap out this equipment that could potentially catch fire. Like, come on, man, they got a responsibility to take care of this stuff, right?

Now, I checked out their website, and they got this form for the product recall, you feel me? But here's the kicker, Puerto Rico ain't even an option in the state field. Like, what's up with that? They sell their devices in Puerto Rico, but they don't bother addin' it to the list. It's a real bummer, man.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Goal Zero I bought the Goal Zero Yeti 150 about 6 months ago, but it hasn't been working properly

I bought the Goal Zero Yeti 150 about 6 months ago, but it hasn't been working properly. When I unplug it after charging for a long time, the power station shows that the battery is empty. It doesn't hold a charge and I can't use it. The outlets, including the USB outlet, don't work either. I tried calling customer service and left a message, but they haven't called me back. Now I'm emailing the company as a last resort to get a replacement power station. If I don't hear back from customer service about replacing my YETI 150, I'll have to contact the ComplaintsBoard.com. It's frustrating to deal with poor customer service for a defective product that's still under warranty. Please reply to my email or call me at to resolve this issue. I've attached the PDF of my proof of purchase. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

J

Goal Zero I bought a yeti 1500x and power backup system about a year ago

I bought a yeti 1500x and power backup system about a year ago. We live in an area that often experiences power outages. When the time came for us to rely on this system, it didn't work. No power output at all. Just when we needed Goal Zero the most, it let us down. Support told us we needed a replacement, but they don't have any 1500x's available right now. Thanks...no solution provided. A month later, same story. Sorry...still none in stock. Two weeks later, same thing. Sorry. Nope. We've gone through a fire scare and a major storm system since then. My health has changed and we really need a power backup. Where was Goal Zero? Two things have happened: -I've lost faith in the product and want a full refund. -Our family now thinks this company is lying about its products. We believe they should be investigated for false advertising. Maybe we're just an unlucky family, but what if there are many other households with the same faulty product? Something's not right. Please help us resolve this huge disappointment. Thank you.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Goal Zero I called on 04/21-2022 to file a warranty replacement for my power bank sherpaAC100

I called on 04/21-2022 to file a warranty replacement for my power bank sherpaAC100. Because it's defective. It was smoking as I was trying to charge. I've talked to Brandon. I emailed him a proof of purchase to his email. He created an ups shipping label. So I took my defective item to the ups to drop it off they refused to take it due to its being a hazardous item. They asked what type of item is it. After that, they were like sorry we can't take it. Call the seller. So I called goal zero back on the same and I’ve talked to Paula. I explained to her my experience at the ups store. All she said was keep trying different stores until they take so anyway I want to a different store and you refuse to take it as well so I called in again and the representative who picked up the phone informed me not to mention it was smoking and it was a hazard item.And I was shocked that he would tell me to do that call of course I did not listen to him job and you’re off at UPS driver drop off boxThis they also sent me two different shipping label now they don’t know where the items are and it’s lost and I just called them today and I talk to Michelle two times They wanted me to wait another eight days in order for the item to get scanned or get found I did what I’m supposed to do I have never received my replacement.

Goal Zero Customer Reviews Overview

Goal Zero is a leading provider of portable solar power solutions, offering a wide range of products designed to keep you powered up wherever you go. With a strong reputation in the industry, Goal Zero has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Goal Zero products is their exceptional quality and durability. Customers consistently praise the robust construction of their solar panels, power banks, and portable generators, which are built to withstand the rigors of outdoor adventures. This reliability ensures that you can rely on Goal Zero to keep your devices charged, even in the most challenging environments.

Another aspect that customers appreciate about Goal Zero is the convenience and versatility of their products. Many reviewers highlight the ease of use and portability of Goal Zero's solar panels and power banks. Whether you're camping, hiking, or simply on the go, Goal Zero's products are designed to be lightweight and compact, making them easy to carry and set up wherever you need power.

In terms of performance, Goal Zero consistently delivers impressive results. Their solar panels are known for their efficiency in converting sunlight into usable power, allowing you to charge your devices quickly and efficiently. Customers also praise the long-lasting battery life of Goal Zero's power banks, ensuring that you have power available when you need it most.

Goal Zero's commitment to sustainability is another aspect that resonates with customers. By harnessing the power of the sun, their products provide a clean and renewable energy source, reducing reliance on traditional fossil fuels. This eco-friendly approach is highly valued by environmentally conscious consumers who appreciate Goal Zero's efforts to minimize their carbon footprint.

Overall, Goal Zero receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for their high-quality, durable, and versatile portable solar power solutions. With a focus on performance and sustainability, Goal Zero has established itself as a trusted brand in the industry. Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast or simply looking for a reliable power source on the go, Goal Zero is a top choice that won't disappoint.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Goal Zero contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Goal Zero?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Goal Zero Customer Service. Initial Goal Zero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Goal Zero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Goal Zero. Discuss the issues you have had with Goal Zero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.