LensCrafters / no customer service!
I Purchased over $1000.00 worth of glasses at Lakeland, Fl Lenscrafter on Florida Ave & the left lens kept coming out, would not tighten. They refused to give me a screw to take with me when it works out. But they would allow me to drive almost 18 miles without my required glasses in heavy traffic for them to put a screw in. What is the thinking behind this? A two cent screw cost them a customer for LIFE! Plus the laminate on my sunglasses lifted off the lenses and they could have cared less. A screw of all things!
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - Ray ban 6386 Fairfield California inside of Macy’s
- Lenscrafters - prescription sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - billed for eye exam never performed
- Lenscrafters - lenses and customer service
- Lenscrafters - service I am complaining about