Legalzoom.com

Incorrect Documents

3.9
legalzoom.com
El Paso, Texas
I used legalzoom.com to have my divorce documents typed out for me so that I could file everything myself. I had already gone to serveral attorneys and made above the amount to get legal aid help but not enough to pay for the divorce my self. So i paid them and when i got my package, they gave me documents that they would not allow to be filled at the court house. Texas is a state that does not allow fill in paperwork. And the package I got had steps on every single page. With warning notes on the top of the each page. I am returning the package in order to get my money back. What I would say to you is do not go through legalzoom.com for a texas divorce because they will lagh at you when you go to file your paperwork. I knkow how have to wait my two to six weeks in order for them to receive my package back and get a refund so I can start all over again.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  21st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
We would like to extend our sincerest apology in regards to your unsatisfactory experience with LegalZoom. And we want to make it better! We will contact the courthouse to try and get to the root of the problem. If you can, please contact our Customer Care Manager at 800-773-0888 ext. 294 (between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 pm PST) and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue with the courthouse or speed up your refund.

Monica V., LegalZoom Customer Care