MicroWorkers.com Logo

MicroWorkers.com

Having problems with MicroWorkers.com?

MicroWorkers.com Customer Service Contacts

2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300
Frisco, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MicroWorkers.com Customer Service. Initial MicroWorkers.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MicroWorkers.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MicroWorkers.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MicroWorkers.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Microworkers.comWithdrawal payments

I have racked up over 20 dollar us on there site and still waiting to receive payment/pin they say they will mail it out but no where on the site says what address they are sending the pin to/if they even have an address for me at all as unfortunately I cant remember if I gave them my home address to begin with when I first signed up or not! Started to get worried I have wasted alot of valuable time for nothing please help!

MicroWorkers.com / WeblabCenterdeposit $100 no response got banned

Seriously, do they even have least etiquette to employer?
    I made a deposit of $100 on Microworkers via Credit Card.
    Somehow my browser crash, the thing the balance on my card was deduct.
    But the balance on Microworkers remain unchanged.

I mailed the support once, I waited a whole day and decide to send another because I don't get a single response. I receive a response this time, it looks like some generated message. Your request has been sent to financial department. I wait another day, my balance still remain unchanged. I send them 2 mail because I'm frustrate. No response. Sent them again on the 4th day, 5th day, 6th and finally was ban on the 7th.

Good move scammer.

RESOLVED

Resolved.

Jun 08, 2019

MicroWorkers.com / WeblabCenter — microworker scam

I signed up with company to do so-called jobs which were simple task like signing up for surveys etc. I...

Microworkers.comCredit Card Fraud

I've used Microworkers twice for Twitter campaigns.

First campaign:
      1. Many of the workers hired did not fulfil their tasks as per required, so I rated them as 'not satisfied'. Then my campaign got stopped abruptly. Email to Microworkers went unanswered. The campaign resumed the next day, but the total number of workers rated as 'satisfied' in the end were more than I'd actually rated, which meant I was charged more than I should've been.

Second campaign:
      1. I ordered my gigs using credit card because they have no option to use Paypal. I then noticed that ordering another gig just required one click - no filling in of any details, no confirmation - just deducted straight away from my credit card. Seeing that it was too easy, I requested them to remove my credit card details via email. No response.

2. 2 days later, I got a message from my bank about a transaction to the value of about USD1, 800 I did not make. I had to have my card replaced and will have to go through some hoops to refute this transaction with the bank.

I then emailed Microworkers to have my account terminated and as always, no reply. Searched around the Net and found other who have been scammed as well.

So please, do yourself a favour and stay away from the website!

Microworkers.com — Have not received one dime

Microworkers.com — fraud

Indeed Microworkers is a scam After I was waiting for 5 days for my campaign to be approved and start...

Microworkers — It's a scam and rip off

I just had the same bad experience as many others are complaining here. After I was waiting for 5 days for my...

MicroWorkers.com / WeblabCenter — Big scam site, please close it!

As an employer deposited $70 from paypal and got rejected for 15 chores, when I tried to withdraw they did...

Microworkers.com — Scam! Rip Off

Microworkers is one of the biggest scam opportunities on the net. I signed up as an Employer last month and...