Jacoby & Meyers Logo

Jacoby & Meyers

Having problems with Jacoby & Meyers?

Jacoby & Meyers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 6, 2009. The latest review I have not received any compensation was posted on Mar 31, 2021. The latest complaint Open letter of complaint was resolved on Jul 10, 2013. Jacoby & Meyers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Jacoby & Meyers has resolved 2 complaints.

Jacoby & Meyers Customer Service Contacts

39 Broadway, Suite 1910
New York, New York
United States - 10006-3006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jacoby & Meyers Customer Service. Initial Jacoby & Meyers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jacoby & Meyers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jacoby & Meyers. Discuss the issues you have had with Jacoby & Meyers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jacoby & Meyers Complaints & Reviews

Mar 31, 2021

Jacoby & Meyers — I have not received any compensation

My name is Phyllis Gilmore, I am complaining about your staff bad conduct that had my case for two years. And...

Jan 27, 2021

Jacoby and Meyers — Did not do their job!

I was in an accident towards the end of 2019. I was hurt and my officemate hooked me up with J&M. They...

Jul 31, 2019

Jacoby & Meyers — Disbursement fees

I recently settled a case with Jacoby and Meyers for $75, 000 out of that monies I only received a little...

Jacoby & Meyers — Open letter of complaint

Dear Macey Bankruptcy Law and Jacoby & Meyers, My husband and I were contacted by Vickie Reader on the...

Jacoby & Myers Law Services — Bad customer service

Customer service seems to be a lost art. This Law Firm is a nationwide firm and makes nothing but money off...