Having problems with Buykud?

Buykud Customer Service Contacts

Room F512, Qiangsheng Business Building F, 168, Jiangxia North №1 Road, Huangshi Street, Baiyun District, Guangdong
Guangzhou
China - 510420

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buykud Customer Service. Initial Buykud complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buykud above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buykud. Discuss the issues you have had with Buykud and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BuykudLong sleeve blouse item code [protected]

I bought this blouse above last 12/08/20, debit in my credit card - Mastercard was ok, I payed - USD 60.90.
My name is Elaine Aparecida Batista Ribeiro
Until now I didn't receive any information about tracking mail code ou something like this.
Could you please inform me when this blouse will be delivery ?
If you need more informations please let me know.

BuykudPlus size - autumn winter retro corduroy solid color pants

To Whom It May Conern,

I realize you are not open on Saturday's but I need to explain a problem I have with the order that was placed and paid in full through Pay Pal regarding the pants.
    1. I did not realize that this was Plus Size and I ordered US 12-14...I think those will be too big on me and I am US regular size 12. I would like to change the order to US Med 8-10.
    2. I ordered these pants in Black not Grey and it shows Grey on the receipt from Pay Pal...Please send them in Black.
    If you have any questions please feel free to write back to me at
    [protected]@yahoo.com.
    Meryl Mintzer
    p.s. If this can not be arranged I am going to have to return them...

• Updated by Meryl Mintzer · Nov 28, 2020

Please do what is advised or I am going to have to return the Plus Size Autumn Winter Courderoy pants.
        Meryl Mintzer

BuykudGrey canvas shoulder bag with brown leather strap

I had had this item eight months when the zipper on the outside--for a pocket where I kept my keys and pens, just a few things I wanted instant access to--broke. That pocket is now essentially unusable. I have contacted Buykud twice about this problem but received zero response. The bag came to about $75 U.S. with shipping, so it wasn't super cheap.

Buykudno way to return

This company now claims easy fast returns. (And US based. )
        However- no response by email ever comes.
        Only once did I get one saying "We are sorry you were not pleased "
        And that was it. Amazing.
        The pkgs come with a Chinese address. I sent two back (at $23 each) and after a month they came back to me.
        There is nothing in the pkg resembling a copy of the order, so referring to the item is almost impossible unless you can find it in your inbox long long ago.

• Al
            aline waites Jul 23, 2019

I am in need of the address to send back the parcel. Will you please tell me how to return it.

Buykudis this a scam, or what!

You took my order and sucked out the cash instantly. Yet, I order a dress early April to wear on Easter. I even payed for express shipping. What a joke!! I have now sent 2 emails with no reply what so ever. There is no way to contact this company. Shame on them!! What can I say? I live on a small pension so this was a major purchase for me. Let get down to business and take action on this matter! Now!

Buykud — “sperry” loafers

OMgosh!!! First, tracking number didn't work. Sent email (with order number, email address, tracking number...

Buykud — falsely advertised shoes

Shoes advertised as sperry penny loafers. Showed up jammed in a small, cheap bag, no shoe box, no name or...

Buykud — I haven't received my two items

I returned a top and an outfit as neither suited and paid an additional premium in exchange for a sweatshirt...

Bridgwater

Buykud$39.99 shoes

I ordered these shoes in early Nov. I just received them yesterday. They are the cheapest pair of shoes I have ever seen. They were suppose to be a size 8, no way are these 8's. I'm not even sure if they are 9's. I must have tried to contact them 4 or 5 times before I received them. Now trying to return I have already tried 2 times. Nothing. I should have realized after 2 weeks waiting and no order that this was a scam sight. I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck with a pair of crap shoes I can't wear and out the $39.99 they cost. On top of all that I think I might have found a phone no. but it doesn't seem to be in the states. Normally my system here alerts me to scam business' but I was having trouble with my computer about that time and the security alert system was off.

Buykud — dresses

I bought 2 dresses for $120. The dresses shipped quickly. The value on the package was noted as $25 which...

Buykud — product quality, customer service, refund policy, facebook advertising scam company.

I purchased AUD534 worth of clothing, returned AUD350 via tracked Australia post in November 2017 for bad...

Guangzhou

Buykud — no refund

I ordered 3 dresses from BUYKUD and paid by credit card. The items came fairly quickly. I sent 2 dresses back...

Buykudno refund yet

Buykud ignored my request to cancel an order which I did within an hour of making the order. I returned the item at some considerable expense. I tracked my returned item which indicated they received it on 15 Dec 2017. I emailed them asking for my refund on 20 Dec 2017. They said when they receive my returned item they will refund me. Will I ever get my refund?

Buykud — buyer beware

Oh god, why did I order from this website? What I have received was terrible. At first, I would like to say a...

Buykudseemingly impossible to purchase the dress i'd like.

I'm trying to buy cotton linen casual loose fitting dress red /blue (I'd like blue) 2XL. I have a voucher.

There is no option on the page to put in the cart.

I have emailed you and tried to live chat with you.

You seem curiously useless.

You need more characters to take any notice of this apparently. How peculiar, you like people to waffle on? Done.

Buykudno way to contact them

They took my payment but never shipped the items and tracking searches on there website say "order not found". Their email address does not work!!

I also tried to contact them through live chat but that doesn't work either!!!

I should have researched this company before buying from them. Warning!!! Do not be suckered in!!!

Do not buy from this company!!!'

Buykudpayment not received

I have returned a parcel with 6 items in it over a month ago and only 5 have been refunded -to date I have sent 13 emails and pictures to "icey" who keeps apologising but to date has not refunded the monies - it is absolutely appalling service - I run business' in the UK and would be bankrupt by now if I traded like this. I buy a huge amount of product from China and have no issues normally. Trading standards need to look into this company - we are still owed £59. 00 and they are refusing to pay it out.

Buykud — bag I ordered not the one advertised

They contacted me to say the bag I have ordered is not the same. Unfortunately I do not like the bag they...

Buykud — poor quality/impossible to return

I bought a shirt that was described as "Splitting Summer Women Loose Cotton Linen Black Shirt - One Size Fit...

Buykud — buykud clothing

Do not order from this company. Poor quality for the price. They are out of the country and do not advertise...