Lazboy / terrible experience

1 10012 W. Flamingo Ave 89147Las Vegas, NV, United States
Phone: 702-932-5730

We purchased a sectional sofa from this store on 9/4/06 and it was delivered on 11/13/06. We were told all of the area's that touched the body were made of leather. In about Feb. of 2008 I noticed that the arm of the recliner at the front was cracking. I called the salesman Ron Socher and told him the problem, he put me in contact with the Stainsafe Protection Co. They sent out a claim person on March 19, 08. He looked at the couch and said he would have to order parts and it could take up to 2 months to get it fixed. As of today we haven't heard one thing from them so I finally called and was informed that they would not be doing anything to fix the sofa because the the claim adjuster stated that the vinyl was dry and cracking from normal wear and tear. The area that is cracking wasn't suppose to be vinyl it was suppose to be genuine leather. As you can imagine I did not receive any satisfaction from them. I have called the salesman and he is going to try to help us fight them, but I don't really hold out much hope of it being fixed to our satisfaction. I am so tired of business people just ignoring their responsibility to the buying public once they have their money.

Li