Kohl's / unfair late fees
A Kohl's employee hounded me into getting a credit card that would give a 15% discount and I stupidly gave in. I never went back to Kohl's again. After receiving my first statement, I made my first payment and never made another purchase or received another statement. 8 months later I get a call from the collections department indicating that I owed late fees and interest totally twice my original purchase. I was flabbergasted. Apparently, they could not cash a cheque from Canada (where I live). They made no effort to inform me of this until my account racked up 8 months of fees when they could charge late fees on top of late fees. This has to be illegal.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481