Kohls / online order and return
I placed an order approximately 3 months ago from Kohls.com for 4 items (order # [protected]). I was shipped half of the order and then the next day, I received the entire order. So 2 of the items were sent twice in error and I was billed for all 6 items. I called Kohl's customer service and made arrangements for the 2 duplicate items to be picked up. The items were picked up and returned to Kohls via UPS (Tracking #1276A2692234455), with a credit due of $83.13. I continue to get billed for the amount that should have been credited, and after 3 separate phone calls and hours of wasted time, I have yet to receive this credit. Instead I have incurred 2 late fees. During each phone call, I was assured that the amount would be credited. I am beyond frustrated.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481