Kohl's Department Store / a sale item returned

1 205 WHIG LANE RD.Monroeville, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856-243-2223

I purchased a kitchen rug on 8 / 12 / 08. The purchase price was $ 19. 99. The sale was buy one get one 50% off. I only purchased one because i only needed one. When i got home the rug was too long for the area that i needed it for, so i returned it on 8 / 15 / 08. I am complaining and upset because my return value was $ 15. 40. I feel that if i purchased something for $19. 99 and i decide to return it, that i should get my full refund!
I love to shop at kohl's. It's my favorite store, but i don't feel as though i should just give the store my hard earned cash !!!

Jeanne gindhart

Je

Comments

• Da
      11th of Sep, 2008

question did you use a coupon on your purchace cause if you used a coupon for you entire transaction it would still apply duh!!!

• Br
      26th of Dec, 2008

Also, did you even bring your receipt with you when you returned it?You didn't mention it.The computer doesn't know hoe much you paid for it on whatever day it was.

• Jt
      21st of May, 2009

yeah. if you had your reciept, you would most definitly get back EXACTLY what you paid for it. sounds like you has a coupon you forgot to account for.
    or, without a reciept, you would get the lowest sale price in store credit. which is not the store's fault because they have no idea who much you actually paid for it.
    so either way, your wrong.

• Ko
      13th of Sep, 2009

yea im with the other comments here. and caps lock isnt cruise control for cool