Kmart / Feedback Survey / completely ridiculous!

United States Review updated:
Okay, I check out complaintsboard frequently to be informed about scams and such going on... and I've been reading a TON of complaints about the Kmart feedback survey website not existing... people not being able to find it... Kmart scamming millions of customers... etc. So I got curious... I don't shop at Kmart, and I don't have a receipt, but I put the address www.kmartfeedback.com (or whatever it is) into my browser (you know, that bar at the top of this very window that says the address of the website you're on?) and POOF! magically I was there! It truly does exist!!!

Which leads me to believe that all the hundreds of complainers on here don't know basic internet fundamentals. If you are entering that website address into a search engine you are not going to find it. You need to enter the address into your BROWSER and you will go straight to it. I don't know how people get up every morning, drive in cars, make coffee, etc. but can't find a simple website.

Seriously!!! I promise you, this website exists. However, your basic computer knowledge is what's a sham. Stop freaking out about a company when it's your ignorance of how to use the internet that's lacking. Completely ridiculous!
Ra

Comments

Dw
  7th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You are absolutely right!! Everyone is griping and I had no problem at all finding it.
Jt
  12th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had no problems with it. Happy shopping!

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores