Kmart / survey scam

1 545 us hwy 29Concord, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-792-9600

shopped at kmart-received my reciept-says go to the website to do their survey and I could win a $2500 gift card.. no website access, or it's down.. it sometimes brings you to another site.. I want to sue false advertisement!!! and waisting my time getting my hopes up by telling I could win this large amount of money..

Comments

• Ki
      3rd of Apr, 2008

Kmart's receipts are printed with an invitation to complete a feedback survey and possibly win a prize by doing so. The website they tell customers to go to is KMARTFEEDBACK.COM, but it does not exist. There are numerous complaints on this website about this same issue, so what's up Kmart???

• Ly
      7th of May, 2008
    K Mart - unable to find
    K Mart
    2216 Redfield St.
    Mishawaka
    Indiana
    Phone: 269-683-9637

Was overcharged, at the check out[having to wait 15mins with only 2 check lanes] then to get my money refunded I had to wait another 20 mins. while the service desk girl took care of customers that had come in after me. She acted as if didn`t know anything. Your employees are not trained very good they acted as dumb as a box of rocks. I will never shop in your store ever again. There are to many places to spend my money. Between the jewerly dept. and other items I spent well over $100.00 which will be the last as I made a special trip to your store.

• Ms
      18th of Jun, 2008

Ill give you feedback your website doesn't exist enter your feedback and enter to win a 25oo kmart gift card NOT. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

• Ci
      31st of Aug, 2008

As others have complained, there is NO such site. What a scam. I go to this Kmart all the time, too bad they won't get any compliments, since there is no such website!

• Ca
      10th of Sep, 2008
    KMart Survey - Ads

I went online at kmartfeedback.com to complete your survey. While I'm doing the survey several ads came up asking for personal information. Before I realized what they were, they had my phone number and other personal information. I would not have given them that information had I known, because I thought the questions were for your survey. Since then I have gotten 4 phone calls concerning one of those ads and I'm not happy. I think it's wrong that your survey tricks people into putting their personal information into one of your ads. Not a happy customer!

• Cp
      1st of Apr, 2009

I to wanted to enter the Kmart survey and can not find the correct URL to take the survey. What the heck is going on. Stop printing this on the reciepts and you, Kmart can save money.

• Jg
      11th of May, 2009

I don't have any problem getting their website. You can't sue for false advertising just because you can't access the website.

• Ta
      22nd of Oct, 2010
    K Mart Survey - unable to find
    9 BALDWINVILLE RD
    royalston
    Phone: 978/249/0432

i was given a receipt to full out feedback to be entered into a $4000 gift card and was unable to find where to do that My receipt number is 04444 102010 006 37601

• Wi
      23rd of Oct, 2010

Hi Tamjay, I am Winterbuttercup, I live in Tx.
    I filled out a survey along time ago for a free meal @Red lobster! Its all bogus!
    They will do anything to get your name address etc. Just like we gave it up here!
    I am on here about all the Jewelry channels. I moved fro J.T. V. and thought I had found a great one, I did get some nice pieces, but sooner than later, they do what they all do best. Get your money and to heck with the product.