KFC / poor customer service!

1 Waco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 254-772-0131

I am a tolerant person, most of the time but the drama today at the KFC has prompted me to send this complaint, I would like to know if this really counts for anything or does any good. I went to KFC for lunch, the drive thru. I am a loyal customer, but the customer service is not what it should be for a product of supposedly good quality in the marketplace. I sat in the drive thru line for 20 minutes., the girl at the window, said several times, they were having a problem with a woman's credit card. THAT WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COME INTO THE STORE. SEVERAL cars drove away, got tired of waiting but I was hungry and only had a short time to get back to work. I patiently waited, paid for my food, get back to work and the main part of my lunch, the tender roast sandwich was not in the order. After waiting all that time and going through the drama of that woman and her credit card, they charge me $11.32 for sides and a drink, and don't put my sandwich in. I called the store, got the girl at the window on the line, told her, she said "I have your sandwich right here", and I will bring it to your work. THEN the manager gets on the line, in his broken English and said "It is not the store's policy to deliver food". So here I sit, I cannot leave work again to go get my food, and they will not deliver it to me, the girl at the window would have, on her break but the manager would not let her. She's a nice girl. But making people wait 20 minutes at the drive thru at lunch time, supervision is severely lacking in that store. I would like to be reimbursed some way for the trouble and stress. I have not lunch and I work until 6:00 pm.

A week ago I got 2 chicken breasts, which are usually really good, I could not even bite into them, they were like shoe leather. When I went back the next day and mentioned it, the attitude was like, too bad, if you don't either have the chicken or the receipt, we don't do anything for you. They should know my face by now, I go in there so often.

Comments

• Bi
      14th of Mar, 2008

Wow You eat KFC and are too lazy to get out of the car to get it. You are going to get VERY VERY FAT.