KFC V&a Waterfont. Cape Town / bad service

1 South Africa Review updated:

Today I went to KFC to buy lunch, I took my 2 pieces meal back to work & when I opened I found a drumstick & a dry breast bone with a dry skin. I took it back to KFC & fortunately the lady that served me was still there & I showed her the piece, she shouted @ me saying that I should be specific when I order chicken, I told her that I'm not fussy it doesn't really matter which piece I get but my problem was that they sold me bones, she cheekily said sorry & changed the pieces then she shoved it to me full of attitude.
My colleagues & I go to KFC on a regular basis but as from today on I will never buy anything from KFC Waterfront, the lady who served me was Babalwa & I must say her attitude leaves a lot to be desired, she needs to be taught more about customer service.

Li

Comments

• Ar
      1st of Sep, 2013

Last night we bought KFC after work with my coligues very late in waterfront and I did not sleep my stomach was running and I was feeling weak, apparently my coligues kids were also vomiting after eating that KFC so definetly they sold us off meat especially late @ night, I'm really not happy about this...its poison, please get back to me