My family and I ate lunch at this restaurant today and I had to swipe a LIVE roach off the dirty table so we could sit down. I was already disgusted but my family insisted we go ahead and try to eat. As we were eating, I looked behind my daughter who was sitting across from me and noticed in the corner behind the booth seat, was a large spider with several eggs ready to hatch! There was food on the walls, some of the tables were broken and falling over, the floor was filthy and most of the tables hadn't been wiped down. The food was awful too. The chicken tasted as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a week and the biscuits were like rocks! The customer service was terrible as well! The person at the register was extremely rude and when my husband went to the counter to ask for more honey mustard sauce, the employees just looked at him and walked away. They never even asked if he needed anything. I will never go to this restaurant again and I am telling everyone I know to stay away from there!