KFC / Taco Bell - Roswell, NM / bugs, filthiness, poor service

United States Review updated:
My family and I ate lunch at this restaurant today and I had to swipe a LIVE roach off the dirty table so we could sit down. I was already disgusted but my family insisted we go ahead and try to eat. As we were eating, I looked behind my daughter who was sitting across from me and noticed in the corner behind the booth seat, was a large spider with several eggs ready to hatch! There was food on the walls, some of the tables were broken and falling over, the floor was filthy and most of the tables hadn't been wiped down. The food was awful too. The chicken tasted as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a week and the biscuits were like rocks! The customer service was terrible as well! The person at the register was extremely rude and when my husband went to the counter to ask for more honey mustard sauce, the employees just looked at him and walked away. They never even asked if he needed anything. I will never go to this restaurant again and I am telling everyone I know to stay away from there!

A  27th of Sep, 2007 by
Taco Bell Ogden & Cass Westmont IL 2:00 pm

9-27-2007 - dirty, one employee handling food had no gloves. I asked her to put her gloves on and she did.

I have never seen this particular site dirty, filthy and employees that don't care to clean.

This is a sickness to customers waiting to happen.

Please correct this situation. Thank you
A  7th of Aug, 2008 by
I worked there for one day and said they are to nasty and i was done
N  11th of Jun, 2014 by
Horrible Taco Bell they charged my cruder card twice and only give me one refund. Back for one charge never got I this Taco Bell ever again

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]