KFC Sa / poor service, poor quality

1 South Africa Review updated:

Its disappointing to know that good customer service is rare... I have tolerated shoddy service from our kfc malvern branch i. e.in kzn. the previous occasion I had called there customer service and a week later I was posted a voucher for r15. the nerve of kfc, I felt so very insulted as the reason for my complaint was to fix the problem. so then again after much contemplating I visited there on 12/11/2008. absolutely awful... firstly with their rude cashier londiwe. I was utterly applauded with her attitude. she yelled at me to place my order as I was driving through then charged me an incorrect amount (less I might add) I had corrected her but still got the stinky attitude. only to get home and realize my meal didn't even taste like kfc. it was extremely oily, my chips tasted like cardboard.
I must admit I have eaten at kfc outlets else where and I enjoyed it. well done to kfc in newlands east kzn. great service define chicken...

Malvern definitely should learn to be a little appreciative of their customers.

Comments

• Ge
      10th of Aug, 2010

"was utterly applauded with her attitude". get a [censor]ing vocabulary. i think you meant "Appalled", Now "Applauded" which means she clapped for you...

• Kr
      6th of May, 2011

hello.i once again had poor service from my local KFC, raisethorpe[pmb].about 6. 20pm thursday evening, we go down to order a family meal 4 R59.90 and hot wings.And there were 3 other customers before me who also wanted the same.
    the cashier says no mash and no hot wings, got to wait at least 20 minutes, not good.the manager on duty just stands there not even trying to offer sumething else, like coleslaw for example.
    there were a good few unhappy customers.
    this is KFC. this should not be the case.