KFC Sa / poor service, poor quality
Its disappointing to know that good customer service is rare... I have tolerated shoddy service from our kfc malvern branch i. e.in kzn. the previous occasion I had called there customer service and a week later I was posted a voucher for r15. the nerve of kfc, I felt so very insulted as the reason for my complaint was to fix the problem. so then again after much contemplating I visited there on 12/11/2008. absolutely awful... firstly with their rude cashier londiwe. I was utterly applauded with her attitude. she yelled at me to place my order as I was driving through then charged me an incorrect amount (less I might add) I had corrected her but still got the stinky attitude. only to get home and realize my meal didn't even taste like kfc. it was extremely oily, my chips tasted like cardboard.
I must admit I have eaten at kfc outlets else where and I enjoyed it. well done to kfc in newlands east kzn. great service define chicken...
Malvern definitely should learn to be a little appreciative of their customers.
More KFC Sa Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - appalling service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - horrible services terrible employees.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - dry chicken and burnt corn. we bought a 20.00 fill up at store number e080017 in tumwater, wa.
- KFC - everything