KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) - Pryor, OK / badly cleaned, buffet line is filthy

I think someone needs to take along look at the kfc (kentucky fried chicken) - pryor, ok located at 2 s. Mill street. I and my wife used to eat there, but whole place isn't fit to eat at any more. Not only is the personnel slovenly, but the cafe inside is badly cleaned, the buffet line is filthy. Food slopped into other food serving bins and looks like little children has played in them. Personnel standing around not trying to at least clean it up or having a talk fest with others in kitchen. I and my wife have never seen a k.f.c. Buffet dining place, as poorly ran, or cleaned & we've been eating at k.f.c,'s for over40 years. But we will never eat at another one of your establishments again.

Comments

• Da
      22nd of Jun, 2007

My wife and my family eat a lot of chicken from different places in new york from kentucky fryed chicken but in middletown ny the chicken does not taste like kentucky fried chicken it does not live up to its name and thats really sad somebody should do something. Im sorry i wrote this but i love the real tasting kentucky fryed chicken please do something they are not cooking it right i would like to hear back po 538 pinebush ny 12566

• To
      7th of Feb, 2008

As a KFC lover for 25 years now, i have never seen such poor service as at the branch in Marlvern Jule street Johannesburg. I've decided a while ago not to go there anymore but today was the last! I ordered a hawaiwan burger and payed for it, only to find out when i got back at the office that it was in fact a regular rounder. I can not go back cause my lunch time is so to say over. The personnel there is half asleep, theres so much oil in the chicken, basically when you take a bite the oil squirts all over the place , a few times already when you get there you have to wait ten minutes as the chicken is not ready yet, theres always a shortage of something!!! PLEASE GUYS!!! MAKE A PLAN!!!