KFC Kabega Park / food order wrong/incomplete
We as a family of 4 has a routine of going for kfc on every friday knight, we have been in this routine for about 8 months now and for the first time we have been disapointed with our food, we see ourselvs as part of the kfc family.
On friday night we have ordered our usual food, 1x family feast—2x dbl crunch burgers—2x zinger burgers—
The family feast only had one cole slaw, no chips at all and the 2 zinger burgers were invact 2 burgers rapped in the papper that you do the kiddies burger in, it was not even in a burger box, if im not mistaken it looked more like junior burgers.
I would like you to see that your staff maintain the good service and the quality of our branch,
We are staying 28km away from your store and if we stayed closer I would have returned it the same knight. We dont know if our order got mixed up with some one elses or were your branch short staffed and they were under presure.
My slip shows: 15 ntombi chk 1320 31 jul 09 19:30 gst 0
Amount of r202.50
Thanx for your branch and please dont let your standards go down.
Compliment your staff on all the previos orders that we were happy with.
More KFC Kabega Park Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - unethical behavior
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Question about hours
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - $5 fill up, restaurant hours
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service and product