KFC / a contender for the most pathetic kfc branch ever

On the 12th of September I went to KFC Harrismith, to buy 1 order of Veggie-bites, 1 ICC champions meal and 2 soft-serve ice creams for myself and my wife. As I gave the lady behind the counter my order, I saw how one of the employees handed a customer her order as well as a handbag from behind the counter, instructing the customer to keep the handbag closed... I stood there in amazement and as I finished my order the lady smiled at me, telling me that they didn't have any burger buns in stock and they had no ice cream in the machine. I settled for my order of 2 packets of Veggie-bites. As I received my order, a black man came into the shop, requested the same burger special as I have and low and behold... They made him his burger...What the hell?!?!?! On the 27 of September, we went there again... I ordered the ICC champions meal (consisting out of 1. Burger, 1. 500ml Pepsi, gravy and I think some chips) and my wife ordered the other Burger meal where you get the burger, a milkshake and chips...And guess what! ...No Pepsi for my special and no milkshake...And no mini-loaves for the 6 piece Family feast (our next choice) either!!! This is PATHETIC!!! What's up with them?!?!

Comments

• Ki
      16th of Sep, 2010

Tell the ### to cook...

• Th
      14th of Oct, 2010

Let me guess the situation. You, the complainer, are white and KFC employees are mostly black and most of the customers are black also. So, how does it surprise you that you are treated like one of them people that those people don't give a hoot about? Have you ever heard of reverse racism? Did it apply here against you? I want so much to believe was NOT the case. I honestly hope it was not. Do you think what was in the purse was something the employees were trying to steal from From KFC? Maybe a bunch of free chicken being given to their own people? Myself, living in a large city for most of my life, observing all different races and groups of people, have found out firsthand of this ironic hypocrisy which is continuing to be taught to "those" people and not taught to "our" people by "our" people. If this was the situation then please adjust your life and travels in dining out according to your needs and what you expect for good quality service from unbiased employees at any restaurant. It probably won't do any good to complain to the Corporation regarding your experience at KFC. KFC Corporation, really can't do anything about that problem which affects millions of good people like us who have been raised by racially unbiased good parents. But, don't prepare us for getting used to being treated like " those" whom would never allow "us" to treat "them" like they WANT to treat "us". Visit Oakland, California during your travels and stop anywhere for basic services from "those" people and you will experience what I'm referring to.