Kentucky Fried Chicken Taco Bell / carbonate soda / rude employee
On August 12, 2008 at 12:10 I order 26.96 dollars worth of food order number 305. When I was passing through Durham, and as I proceed to go home and start eating my meal I found that my pink lemonade was nothing but carbonated water so Though I would stop at the next taco bell. And they refused to change my drink and give me another and I had a receipt. The manger told me at the Roxboro road Store to drive back 10 mile to get another drink. A worker in the restaurant keep loud talking me while I was in the store saying she was just keeping it real. I guess I was not expecting that for a sister store. I was not rude so I do not expect store employee to be rude to me. The employee's name was Joyce Beavers at the Duke Street store. The manager said he would talk to her but I feel the company should know what happens when you restaurant is full of people and and the store employees just say thing to embarrasses customers.
So I am requesting my money for my drink back. I have tried to call the store several times. with no answers. Deborah Torain-Williams.
313 Broad Street
All I wante was my pickle.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] 300 Civic Center Dr. Augusta Maine Restaurant # F070031 - product missing from my order
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - both
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service / theft
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - employee fraud
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - lack of service and attitudes of employees.