Kentucky Fried Chicken — poor food and bad customer service
My husband and I were returning from a trip to LA and we were going home to North Las Vegas. We stopped at the KFC on the border of CA and NV at Primm (address for KFC is actually Jean, NV).
Right away we noticed that the prices at this franchise were much higher than other KFC locations, but we were so hungry we ate there anyway. We did not realize that they closed 5 minutes after we arrived there, so the food was sitting out, cold and overcooked. Nobody told us that they were closing and they seemed to rush us in making our order. We asked for some extra sides and were told that they were out and as we ate there, they were cleaning around us to discourage our staying in the restaurant.
The staff was rude, the food was horrible, SO, I called KFC the next day, which was June, 29, 2010. To this day, October 1, 2010, I have not received a reply, even though I have called back numerous times. Now when I call, there is a fast busy signal, like the phone is "off the hook".
Their Customer Service is the poorest that I have ever experienced--they are arrogant and they don't give a rip whether they have repeat customers.
With all this touting about their double chicken entree, they should try to get the basics down first. I have decided never to go there again (any location) and have told family and friends to do the same.
I hope KFC reads this and "SHAME ON THEM" for acting that way.
With lousy food, poor service and corporate apathy to the problem, they should reconfigure their management, PRONTO!!!
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- Kfc - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kfc - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box