Kentucky Fried Chickenpoor food and bad customer service

My husband and I were returning from a trip to LA and we were going home to North Las Vegas. We stopped at the KFC on the border of CA and NV at Primm (address for KFC is actually Jean, NV).

Right away we noticed that the prices at this franchise were much higher than other KFC locations, but we were so hungry we ate there anyway. We did not realize that they closed 5 minutes after we arrived there, so the food was sitting out, cold and overcooked. Nobody told us that they were closing and they seemed to rush us in making our order. We asked for some extra sides and were told that they were out and as we ate there, they were cleaning around us to discourage our staying in the restaurant.

The staff was rude, the food was horrible, SO, I called KFC the next day, which was June, 29, 2010. To this day, October 1, 2010, I have not received a reply, even though I have called back numerous times. Now when I call, there is a fast busy signal, like the phone is "off the hook".

Their Customer Service is the poorest that I have ever experienced--they are arrogant and they don't give a rip whether they have repeat customers.

With all this touting about their double chicken entree, they should try to get the basics down first. I have decided never to go there again (any location) and have told family and friends to do the same.

I hope KFC reads this and "SHAME ON THEM" for acting that way.

With lousy food, poor service and corporate apathy to the problem, they should reconfigure their management, PRONTO!!!

Barbara Zamsky
[protected]@aol.com

Za

Comments

• Na
      Oct 01, 2010

Kfc should wakeup! or are they a shelter company just ready to bankrupt next. It's in manitoba also. They use to be so good! ### food EVERY TIME!!! I still hope... wait... then try again! NOOOO! ### agin! where did the crist chicken go? soft skin ( always!) and sooogy oilly fries! I Challange the CEO!!! take your freakin LUXURY SUV thru one of your drive thru's! eat it! dare you! then please fix my KFC i miss so much!

Another lost customer.

• Po
      Oct 01, 2010

Is it really that difficult to check the store hours? Come on, people have lives outside of work. They have families and other priorities. You arrived barely before they closed and they still allowed you to enter. You really expected to have hot food and perky staff after hours? That's silly.

• Li
      Oct 01, 2010

there is only one thing KFC and its associated are interested in... profits... nothing else matters to them. disgusting and buy their chickens from the cruelest factory farms. if you value your health, stay away.

• Po
      Oct 01, 2010

Lilystar, it's pretty obvious that 99% of businesses only care about profits.