2785 Lamar Avenue, Memphis, TN, 38114, US
Fri:9:30 am - 2:00 am
Sat:9:30 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

bad service

I went through the drive-thru of kfc rest. And they took too long first of all. Second I didn't receive my cinnamon twist or apple pie with my 30.00 order when I went back into the store to get my items the manager lawanda was very rude to me and an employee gave me my items. I got home and realized I didn't have the item I was sitting waiting on for 20 min (Bbq wings) when I came back the manager huffed and puffed and I waited another five minutes just for someone to even move to get my item in the non busy rest. I have filed a complaint with their customer service and will press the issue because when I explained to her I was gonna call the ppl on her she ignored me then huffed and puffed again. I am furious that their are so many ppl out here without jobs and she is a manager acting so ignorant and like she has no respect for her job or the ones who help her to keep her job without customers there is no business!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices