Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / upset

Please find below a link to a woman's story about the way her deaf parents were treated in one of your outlets. Now I live in England but the story she told was so moving and sorrowful I just had to write to you.

I think you should look and listen to what she has to say. I have shared this with so many people and I for one will NEVER go to one of your outlets here in England ever again and I hope many others don't either. It was cruel and demeaning.

I hope and pray that the women at the KFC the lady mentions are either sacked or made to make a groveling apology and to go on a mandatory customer relations course. I also expect that you as a company to also make an apology to the people concerned.

El